Changes to your E-liquid
The TPD (Tobacco Products Directive) is a EU-wide directive that governs over the manufacture and sale of e cigarettes.
In short the new EU regulations will effect, Nicotine Strength, Tank Sizes and Bottles Sizes.
What products are being regulated:
• All tanks and all coils
• Any starter kits which include a tank
• All base liquids (PG/VG bases) that contain nicotine in any quantity
• E-liquids / e juices
What products are not being regulated:
• E liquids / e juices with no nicotine content
• Any bases (PG/VG) which contain no nicotine
• Mods (unless sold in a kit with a tank)
• Accessories related to vaping
• Any of the batteries used to power your e cigarette.
We hope this clarifies any questions for you and makes you feel a bit easier about the new regulations.
The Zen Vapour Team!