Customer Service Policy
- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
You must be eighteen (18) years of age, to purchase our products.
Zen Vapour reserves the right to cancel any transaction where it reasonably believes the purchaser is either NOT OF THE REQUIRED LEGAL AGE or PURCHASING PRODUCTS ON BEHALF OF A MINOR.
Zen Vapour actively encourages people not to take up a nicotine habit.
If you are not already a smoker then please do not buy our products!
All Batteries part of a kit or sold seperately will be disabled on shipment. To enable them click the button 3/5 times to power on the battery.
Use until empty before the first charge to prevent premature wear on the battery.
Please do not charge batteries over night or leave unattended when charging.
As the product is an oral product once used it cannot be returned, unless faulty.
All Batteries part of a kit or sold separately will be disabled on shipment. To enable them click the button 5 times to power on the battery.
- Use until empty before the first charge to prevent premature wear on the battery.
- Ensure you are using the correct USB charger for your battery.
- USB chargers are specific to the battery type and are NOT interchangeable.
- When charging your battery via USB – NEVER over tighten in the charger
- Never over-tighten atomisers onto your battery, screw only until contact is made.
- Remove batteries from the USB immediately the light turns green
- Never leave a charging battery unattended
- Always charge your battery on a fire retardant surface
- No matter which type of battery you use, you should discontinue its use if damaged.
- Never use a battery with frayed or damaged wires, or torn insulation.
- Never use a LiPo battery that has visible damage to its outer covering.
- Never use a LiPo battery that feels soft, or has swollen. Immediately cease use of the battery if, whilst using, charging or storing the battery, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes colour or shape or appears abnormal in any other way.
We strongly recommend that you use a LI-PO Safe Charging Bag every time you charge or store the battery. Using this bag whilst charging will reduce any damage that might possibly occur should there be any problem during charging. The charger lead and battery must be placed inside the bag and sealed using the velcro fastener. We will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused due to non-compliance of these recommendations
Lithium Polymer (LiPo) and Lithium Ion(Li Ion) batteries may get hot, explode or ignite and cause serious injury if exposed to abuse or misuse. Be sure to follow the safety warnings below:
- Do not place the battery in fire or heat the battery
- Do not pierce the battery in any way
- Do not drop, strike or otherwise subject the battery to strong impact or shocks
- Do not solder onto the battery
- Do not expose the battery to water or salt water or allow the battery in any way to get wet
- Do not dismantle or modify the battery in any way
- Do not use the battery if the screw head spins independently of the main casing
- Do not use the battery if there is any sign of damage, if it feels hot or the battery feels soft or swollen
- Do not place the battery near fire, cookers or other high temperature locations.
- Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or use the battery inside a car during hot weather
- Do not place battery inside any high pressure containers If your e-cigarette begins activating itself, immediately disconnect your atomiser and battery.DO NOT trust the battery or atomiser from this point on.
Please dispose of responsibly.
Shipping & Delivery
Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 7 (Seven) working days of acceptance of the order. Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 10 (Ten) working days of acceptance of the order. Where specific delivery dates have been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses howsoever incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated or agreed delivery date.
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.
International Shipping Information:
If the country your order is being delivered to isn't in the EU then any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the Buyer; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; the Buyer, should contact their local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Zen Vapour , you are considered the importer of goods and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
Returns & Replacements
The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller within 2 working days of delivery confirming in writing if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods. As the product is an oral product once used it cannot be returned, unless faulty. Once shipped if returned unopened, the Consumer will be responsible for both the outbound and return shipping costs plus any restocking fee deemed necessary, up to a maximum of 10% of the purchase price.
All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason. Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock, the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available or cancel the order and receive a full refund which will be paid within 30 days of the date that the Seller is notified that the order has been cancelled. When making an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the "Order Process" section.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.